Why work at Park House?
Park House School is part of the Greenshaw Learning Trust. The Trust is a highly successful multi academy trust that provides excellent quality, comprehensive, non-selective and inclusive education through primary schools and secondary schools in London, Surrey, Berkshire, Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire, Bristol and Plymouth.
Why work for us?
- The Trust’s schools are amongst the highest performing schools in the country. Yate Academy, our highest performing school, is in the top 1% of all schools nationally. Our staff are highly sought after, making the Trust an excellent place for career development.
- The Trust is an outward facing multi academy trust, and looks for opportunities for all our staff, at all levels, to contribute to the wider educational community.
- Our staff work in a completely disruption free environment and we ensure there are excellent standards of behaviour in all of our schools.
- We look to reduce bureaucracy at every opportunity, providing leaders with the autonomy to lead. We encourage staff to work together and share best practice.
- Whatever your preference for city or country life, we have schools close to vibrant cities as well as in beautiful rural and coastal communities, with great transport links.
- We have a strong commitment to ensuring that our staff and governing bodies are representative of their communities.
Professional development and career progression
- We recognise our employees as our most important asset and we are aware that the quality and commitment of our employees is critical to our success.
- ·We are a high performing, yet supportive, environment that looks after the well-being of all colleagues, whilst challenging them to be the best they can be.
- We offer excellent continuous professional development opportunities and career progression. We offer in-house and external training opportunities, as well as links to professional bodies to support staff across all our schools.
To learn more about our staff benefits click here.