Park House School Association
What is the PHSA?
Park House School Association (PHSA) is the school’s parent/teacher organisation. Our aim is to raise funds that will be used to enhance our children’s learning environment.
We organise a number of events throughout the school year for both parents and students and support the teachers at the many shows and concerts which the school holds. These events range are wide ranging and aim to foster a strong sense of community spirit, as well as earning much needed funds!
The focus for our fundraising for 2022/2023 is to support the new library. We are keen to support the school in making this a relaxing and inclusive space where all pupils can enjoy the pleasure and enrichment that reading offers.
How can I get involved?
All parents are automatically members of PHSA. Please do come along to one of our social events or meetings. Like all such organisations we are always in need of more help – however little time you have available, it will always be gratefully received, and new faces and new ideas are always welcome.
If regular volunteering is not your thing, you can still support the PHSA! Here are some other ways to support our work:
- Dnate gifts or services to our ever-popular raffles. Each raffle raises vital funds, and let’s face it, who doesn’t enjoy winning prizes! If you are a local business that might be interested in sponsoring any of our events, we would also love to hear from you.
- Shp! It sounds simple, and it is! You can select the PHSA as your chosen charity on Amazn Smile and n Easy Fundraising, which wrks with all kinds of brands you probably regularly shop with. Once you’re set up, we receive a donation for every eligible purchase you make.
- Match funding. Many emplyers offer match funding schemes to support their employee’s charitable work. This can make a massive difference to the amount we raise on any event or activity and is usually easy to apply for. Let us know if you’d like to find an opportunity to apply match funding to one of our events and activities.
- New this year! We will be restarting ur previously popular 200 Club, giving you the chance to win cash for a minimal regular donation. Watch this space for more information!
How can I stay in touch?
Please join our Facebook group Facebook group: Park House School Association where we will keep you updated on all our events, projects, and upcoming meetings.
If you would like to help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss upcoming volunteering opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Co-Chairs – Claire Bowden & Liz Starbuck Greer
Treasurer – Emma Rivers
Secretary – Edyta Borrowy
Please click on the expandable section below to read about the PHSA 200 Club - a way to support the PHSA whilst giving you a chance of winning some money.
PHSA 200 Club
Park House School Association (PHSA) 200 Club
Our 200 fundraising club will enable you to support Park House School Association (PHSA) whilst giving you a chance of winning some money!
We are looking for parents, friends and family of the school to buy a membership number for just £10 for the rest of the school year to July 2023. All participants must be over 16.
Sign up by the 31st January 2023 to be included in the draws.
There will be 6 draws in total, taking place monthly between February and the end of July 2023.
The prize money will be 50% of the membership fee taken. The remaining 50% goes to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
Any queries, please contact Emma Rivers (the PHSA treasurer) by email on email@example.com.
To take part – just download, complete and sign the membership form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org then send £10 via Bank Transfer to: Park House School Association (Sort Code 20-59-14 Account Number 60695343) * Please use the surname on the membership form as a reference*
If you do not use electronic banking, please return the form to the school office with a cheque for £10 made payable to “Park House School Association”.
Any payments received without the correlating paperwork by the 31st January will be considered a donation to the school and not entered into the raffle.
Park House School Association (PHSA) 200 Club Rules
The purpose of the 200 club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the PTA bank account and used to meet funding requests from the school, providing equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
- The name of the club is ‘PHSA 200 Club’ regardless of the number of members and is hereafter referred to as the ‘200 Club’. It is Administered by the Park House School Association (PHSA).
- The subscription year will run from 1 September to 30 July except 22/23 where it will run from January to July 23. For Jan-July 2023 only each entry into the draw will cost £10. This will entitle you to one number in the draw each month. Subscriptions do not attract Gift Aid.
- A draw will be made every month with a prize of 50% of the total raised that month.
- The 200 club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of Park House School. Anyone aged 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by BACS Payment to the PHSA (Sort Code 20-59-14, Account 60695343) or by Cheque (made payable to Park House School Association). Funds must be cleared by 31st January 2023 to ensure entry.
- The draw shall be made by random selection and verified by 2 PHSA core committee members
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw taking place. Prize funds will be paid by bank transfer or cheque as requested.
- The name of each month’s winner will be posted on the PHSA Facebook page unless requested otherwise.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into PTA funds after six months.
- Accounts will be available for inspection at the PHSA Annual General Meeting.
- Any revisions to these rules will be notified to members in advance of a new subscription year.
- In case of any dispute please refer to our complaints policy.
Thank you for your support and good luck!