Park House School Agreement
I, the Student agree to:-
- Achieve the maximum from the opportunities for learning which are available
- Be respectful towards others and be aware of the support activities in school and the wider community
- Co-operate with the staff and accept the rules of the school
- Attend school regularly, bringing everything I need wearing full school uniform.
- Use the Show My Homework to access homework, which I will complete on time and to the best of my ability
- Give letters from school to my Parent/Guardian
- Respect the grounds, furniture, equipment and books provided by the school
- Only use mobile technology to support learning in my lessons as indicated by my teacher
I, the Parent/Guardian agree to:-
- Support and encourage my child’s learning at home and at school
- Support the school’s policy of mutual respect for all members of its Community
- Ensure that my child attends school regularly, on time, in full school uniform and properly equipped
- Notify school with reason for absence by 10.00 am.
- Be aware of the Behaviour Management Policy and support its rewards and sanctions procedures
- Encourage my child to spend an appropriate amount of time doing homework within a suitable environment
- Contact the school with relevant information concerning any child.
- Attend Parents’ evenings and any other events relevant to my child’s education
Park House Staff & Governors agree to:-
- Encourage each student to achieve his/her full potential as a valued member of the school
- Aim to become a centre of teaching and learning excellence
- Offer a broad and balanced curriculum to meet the needs of the individual
- Recognise effort and celebrate success
- Provide a safe, stimulating and caring learning environment where each student can flourish
- Act in “loco parentis” and monitor students’ attendance and punctuality
- Offer clear and consistent guidelines on expected standards of behaviour and discipline which will be maintained throughout all aspects of school life.
- Provide and follow a comprehensive policy on homework
- Communicate regularly with parents and students.